The following free resources are available. Please contact us and we will e-mail them to you.
– Time Table outline
– Rewards Chart
– Emotional Thermometer
– ASD Overview
– Sensory Difficulties Profile
And Maadi Came Too
This book explains the effects of mental health, depression and anxiety using simple text and images.
ASD - A Celebration of Being
Autism Spectrum Disorder explained in simple language with strong images that appeals to anyone who has no concept about the effects of being on the Autism Spectrum.
How to Eat Ice Cream Without Getting Messy
For siblings growing up in an autism environment it is a unique experience. This book recognises this and honours their dedication and love.
Chameleon Girls - Now You See Me! Now You Don't!
- Girls who sit on the autism spectrum often are not recognised as having as many difficulties as they do. This book highlights these differences and showcases their difficulties.
- The images used are stunning and powerful.
- Just released, this book is written to be simple and clear, to help explain the effects of sensory overload using beautiful images and easy to understand text
Autism - Living on the Spectrum
- Finally a one stop book that explains all the elements of autism spectrum disorder in one place along with tried and tested strategies and resources ready to put in place.